Insurance Defense Litigation Paralegal
Come join the #1 ranked minority owned law firm!
Join our team because… We’re DIFFERENT. At ROIG Lawyers, our PEOPLE come FIRST. Not to mention, our Telecommuting Game is STRONG.
We’ve always been one step ahead in technology. Not only with resources for our clients, but for our employees too. During these unprecedented times, we are able to seamlessly adapt, due to our commitment to technology and remote capabilities, without interruption to our business. Join a firm that is fully operational and looking to grow in this evolving landscape.
Large minority owned law firm specializing in insurance defense is seeking a strong paralegal with at least 3 years of prior liability experience to join our liability practice group. This position will be remote.
Qualified applicants will have the following:
Seeking highly organized candidates with excellent communication skills and a minimum of three (3) years of paralegal experience in insurance defense litigation.
• Drafting pleadings, discovery demands/responses, motions; processing authorizations for records collections
• Assisting with motion prep; deposition and trial preparation; use of electronic document review databases
• Organization and assembly of medical records for the creation of review binders
• Knowledge of litigation procedure and discovery deadlines.
• Other responsibilities may entail supporting attorneys and team members as necessary, managing multiple on-going assignments, effectively communicating with external parties (clients, court officials, opposing counsel offices, etc.)
Ideal candidates must be organized, reliable, and attentive to detail. Candidates must be able to take initiative, have effective communication skills, a strong work ethic, and thrive in a fast paced litigation environment.
Professionalism and stellar client customer service is required.
Candidates will enjoy a nontraditional, casual work environment with an optimal work life balance. Excellent benefits and salary. Interested candidates with the above described skills are encouraged to submit their resumes in confidence.