IT Help Desk
Are you bored? Feel stunted at your current job? Ambitious and driven, but longing for a way to make your day at work a bit more exciting? Looking for an opportunity to reenergize, feel appreciated and advance your career?
Well, we’re looking for you!
Come join ROIG’s dynamic IT Team! The role of technology in legal functions is growing and allowing law firms to transform their processes, increase efficiencies, and change the way we manage the firm. If you thrive in navigating through growing technology and partnering with an awesome team, we want to meet you!
Duties consist of, but are not limited to:
• Installation of computer hardware/software
• Track support tickets from submission to resolution
• Moving computer/printer equipment from offices/cubicles
• Setup of computer equipment for new hires
• Conduct new hire training
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair computer hardware
• Assist IT Department in any additional tasks
• Ability to respond quickly to internal IT needs and multi-task
• Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds
• Requires bending
We pride ourselves on creating a culture that’s fun, innovate and diverse. Flexible schedules, team work and cutting edge technology help us to efficiently manage cases and serve our clients. Does your current Firm job offer year-end bonuses, cover 100% of your healthcare and fun prizes all year? Don’t miss a chance to find out why we were named the Sun-Sentinel’s Top Midsize Workplace! Hurry, we can’t wait to meet you!
Job Status: Full Time