Legal Assistant - First Party Property Insurance Defense
Roig Lawyers is currently interviewing for a Legal Assistant with 2+ years of First Party Property, law firm litigation experience, in the Deerfield Beach Office. Insurance Defense experience is a plus. Candidates are encouraged to apply if they have Circuit Court experience and are familiar with Homeowner Insurance Policies and Provisions there-in. This position is fact intensive and requires great attention to detail. Must be able to work in a fast paced practice and be a team player.
- Must be able to perform and meet deadlines
- Experience in scheduling and calendaring
- Knowledge in circuit court eservice, efiling, judges special requests
- Legal Billing/Time Recording experience
- ProLaw Legal Case Management experience is a plus
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment
Roig Lawyers is a minority owned litigation firm delivering a different experience of extraordinary and unprecedented attitude behind first-rate legal work. Our core values of loyalty, integrity, diversity and teamwork are characteristic of the work culture we offer at Roig Lawyers. We offer a nontraditional, casual work environment and an excellent salary and benefits package.
We are always looking for great people, so if you have the qualifications mentioned above and share our philosophy and values, we welcome you to submit your resume in confidence.
No recruiters please.
Job Status: Full Time