Mail Room Coordinator
Are you ready for a change? Feel stunted at your current Firm or job? Ambitious and driven, but longing for a way to make your job more exciting? Looking for an opportunity to reenergize, feel appreciated and advance your career?
Well, we’re looking for you!
We are seeking a Team Lead for the Mailroom. This is a position in the Firm where we are seeking a candidate that is able to perform a wide range of support.
The ideal candidate possesses the following requirements:
- Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the department
- Understanding and experience with use of Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Excels in time management for self and team members, with the ability to work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must have reliable transportation, strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organization levels of the firm.
- Work at a fast pace for various tasks such as processing inbound material(s) and mail from the Court, attorneys, clients, etc. to the correct departments.
- Run delivery and pick-up of packages and mail to the post office
- Monitor and ensure the postage machine is up to date and running properly
- Monitor all supplies within the mailroom.
Degree and/or Experience:
- Looking for someone with prior experience especially in a law firm.
- High School degree or equivalent.
Job Status: Full Time