Are you bored? Feel stunted at your current job? Ambitious and driven, but longing for a way to make your day at work a bit more exciting? Looking for an opportunity to reenergize, feel appreciated and advance your career?
Well, we’re looking for you!
Come join ROIG’s dynamic administrative team! This role is responsible for providing support to the Marketing and IT Directors, as well as liaise with the other Firm Directors and management. He/she provides impeccable communication and follow-up while managing multiple tasks and interacting with staff members, vendors, and the public.
If you thrive in navigating through documents, wearing many different hats, and partnering with an awesome team, we want to meet you!
A snapshot of some of the responsibilities:
- Database management
- Assist with drafting email campaigns for external announcements, pre and post webinar emails
- Assist with scheduling and calendaring marketing events and conference dates; deadlines for speaking presentation requirements; survey nomination
- Drafting and reviewing policy updates and materials
- Assist with various administrative requests, document production and review
- Assist with employee onboarding; review checklist, calendaring and coordinating new hire equipment needs
- Maintain and update inventory equipment logs and reports for anticipated needs
- Completes special projects assigned by Directors
We pride ourselves on creating a culture that’s fun, innovate and diverse. Flexible schedules, team work and cutting edge technology help us to efficiently manage cases and serve our clients. Does your current Firm offer year-end bonuses, cover 100% of your healthcare and fun prizes all year? Don’t miss a chance to find out why we were named the Sun-Sentinel’s Top Midsize Workplace! Hurry, we can’t wait to meet you!
Job Status: Full Time