IT Help Desk
This position offers the unique opportunity to work remotely from the comfort of your own home. ROIG Lawyers provides a supportive and fun work environment, encouraging open communication, collaboration, and professional growth. The Helpdesk Coordinator will have the chance to work with a diverse and talented team, contributing to the success and efficiency of the firm's operations.
Come join ROIG’s dynamic IT Team! The role of technology in legal functions is growing and allowing law firms to transform their processes, increase efficiencies, and change the way we manage the firm. If you thrive in navigating through growing technology and partnering with an awesome team, we want to meet you!
Duties consist of, but are not limited to:
• Installation of computer hardware/software
• Track support tickets from submission to resolution
• Moving computer/printer equipment from offices/cubicles
• Setup of computer equipment for new hires
• Conduct new hire training
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair computer hardware
• Assist IT Department in any additional tasks
• Ability to respond quickly to internal IT needs and multi-task
• Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds
• Requires bending
We pride ourselves on creating a culture that’s fun, innovate and diverse. Flexible schedules, team work and cutting edge technology help us to efficiently manage cases and serve our clients. Does your current Firm job offer year-end bonuses, cover 100% of your healthcare and fun prizes all year? Don’t miss a chance to find out why we were named the Sun-Sentinel’s Top Midsize Workplace! Hurry, we can’t wait to meet you!