Legal Assistant - BI/UM - Orlando
Roig Lawyers is a minority owned litigation firm delivering a different experience of extraordinary and uncommon character and unprecedented attitude behind first-rate legal work. Our core values of loyalty, integrity, diversity and teamwork are characteristic of the work culture we offer at Roig Lawyers.
Roig Lawyers is currently interviewing for a Legal Assistant with 2+ years of BI/UM experience in our Orlando Office. Must be organized and able to multi-task and work in a fast paced practice. Roig Lawyers offers an excellent work environment and benefits package. Only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Scheduling, working knowledge of and circuit court filing systems, calendaring
- Must have BI/UM experience
- Experience handling cases in County and Federal Court
- Must be organized and have a strong attention to detail
- Legal Billing/Time Recording experience
- Must be able to work independently
- Legal Case Management experience a plus
Job Status: Full Time