Legal Marketing Coordinator
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our #Roigfam! As the Marketing Coordinator, you will directly support the Marketing Director with implementing and maintaining the firm's marketing initiatives and campaigns, including but not limited to website management, digital marketing campaigns, social media management, webinars, virtual and in-person events, award submissions, and client lead generation.
The ideal candidate will exhibit impeccable communication and follow-up while managing multiple tasks and interacting with attorneys, vendors, and the public. They must also be meticulously organized with strategic and problem-solving skills; maintain project timelines; and possess a keen eye for detail. Must also be able to work independently and possess a positive, attitude. Someone with law firm marketing experience a plus!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with creating social media content and external communications
- Assist with internal employee communications
- Maintain and comply with aspects of the firm’s webinar program and ce requirements
- Maintain website by creating and updating and update attorney bios, practice information, news events and relative information
- Proofread and/or draft copy for firm promotional materials, website, and social media content
- Maintain content calendar for social media posts and digital communications
- Maintain marketing event calendar for conferences, speaking engagements, surveys, nominations, announcements, and associated requirement deadlines
- Assist with updating and testing new website features and functionality
- Create intricate PowerPoint presentations for webinars, speaking engagements and internal educational programs
- Event planning and participation in webinars, conferences, or seminars
- Update and track all admissions, associations, sponsorships, and business development opportunities for all attorneys within the firm
- Assist with creating, editing, and proofreading pitch materials and proposals
- Maintain contact data related to clients, personnel, and mailing lists; maintain content library, including prior proposals, images, agreements, ads, profiles, presentations, pitchbooks, RFIs/RFPs and CE course materials
- Coordinate and complete surveys and recognition entries; ensure compliance with requirements.
- Submit and maintain FL law weekly submissions
- Assist with coordinating and maintaining the firm’s internal CLE program and requirements
- Maintain publication and membership renewals/ sponsorship agreements; complete annual application forms; submit invoices for processing
- Assist with research and estimates for marketing materials and events
- Review and verify sponsorship benefits/materials are being provided as agreed upon
- Track media kits and opportunity deadlines; maintain list of editorial contacts and publications.
- Update directories and online presence, including social media, website, and email.
- Report statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation
- Research and identify prospective clients, professional organizations, and other topics as assigned
- Order and distribute Firm promotional materials
- Other duties as assigned by the Marketing Director
- Assist with internal communications and special events
- Embrace and implement brand standards.
REQUIRED SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Understanding of basic marketing principles
- Excellent proofreading skills: ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with individuals at all levels within and outside of the firm;
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work
- Preferred experience in marketing technology; WordPress, Canva, Adobe Suite, Constant Contact, Vimeo or other digital, video production, and graphic design software.
- Highly administrative with exemplary technology skills
- Proactive and able to work concurrently on a variety of projects and requests
- Strong time management skills and sense of urgency to requests, along with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent organization skills and commitment to maintaining the confidentiality of client, firm, and personnel information
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field is required
- Minimum two (2) year’s marketing experience is required
- Minimum of 3 years of prior law firm marketing experience is preferred
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, or Canva Pro platform is required
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) required
- Working knowledge of email distribution software such as Constant Contact or Mail Chimp is required
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, and InDesign experience is a plus.
If you’re proactive, have strong organizational and communication skills, able to multi-task and are and looking to reenergize, feel appreciated and advance your career, come join our #Roigfam!!