Office Services/Facilities Assistant - Deerfield Beach
Roig Lawyers is a minority owned litigation firm delivering a different experience of extraordinary and uncommon character and unprecedented attitude behind first-rate legal work. Our core values of loyalty, integrity, diversity and teamwork are characteristic of the work culture we offer at Roig Lawyers.
Roig Lawyers is currently interviewing for an Office Services Assistant in our Deerfield Beach office. The Office Services Assistant assists the Director of Office Services in carrying out all day-to-day Firm functions. We offer an excellent work environment and benefits package.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Performing various office administrative support duties, including answering phone call requests from our other offices and accommodate their requests.
- Maintaining and refilling supplies needed for office equipment/rooms such as coffee machines, copier/printers, restrooms and kitchens
- Obtaining and distributing supply requests as needed.
- Update phone system and internal maps when a change in staff occurs within the Firm
- May act as an onsite coordinator for visitors, caterers, and other service providers
- Prepare and organize rooms for meetings
- Delivering legal items to miscellaneous offices, courthouses, locations in the tri-county area.
- Assist in moving equipment and employee personal items to the appropriate location for new or transferred employees.
- General upkeep and cleaning including light grounds maintenance and small repairs
- Experience in a Law Firm or similar atmosphere
- Good verbal communication skills
- Pleasant attitude with staff and vendors
- Self starter
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Ability to move furniture from office to office
- Basic knowledge of phone, computer, monitor and printer hook ups
- Basic knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and MS Paint
We are always looking for great people, so if you have the qualifications mentioned above and share our philosophy and values, we welcome you to submit your resume in confidence!
Job Status: Full Time